The ability to communicate effectively in the workplace is essential to a successful career. More than the just words we use, communicating effectively requires a set of skills including nonverbal communication, active listening, proper writing, assertiveness, presentation skills, conflict resolution, and others.
The Course Objectives:
- Participant will be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Understand the process of communication and its effect on giving and receiving information.
- Learn about historical and theoretical developments in the field of communication.
- Apply effective communication skills in a variety of public and interpersonal settings.
- Develop analytical, research, and organizational skills.
- Discover the impact of changing communication methods on society.
- Forms and methods of communication.
- Communication styles.
- Non-verbal communication.
- Understanding communication barriers.
- Positive communication strategies.
Who this course is for?:
- Employees, supervisors, middle managers and senior managers seeking to develop their communication skills.