This course introduces time management tools and techniques that allow participants to manage their time more effectively and feel more in control.
The training also enables participants to identify areas of their job where time could be better utilized and the actions necessary to alleviate problems identified.
The Course Objectives
- Differentiate between urgent and important tasks.
- Optimize how to use your time.
- Figure out which tasks to do first, second, third, and so on.
- Discover how to hold yourself accountable and track what you’re not getting done.
- Adapt the matrix for your own needs and priorities.
- Understand the nature of Time Management.
- Understand a range of tools, techniques and concepts for Time Management.
- Use these techniques to build an effective Time Management process that will enhance your productivity and lower your stress.
- Explain the benefits of having an effective Time Management process.
- Definition of the time management.
- Prioritizing workload and key tasks.
- Delegating tasks.
- Exploring Time Management Issues.
- Identifying and managing Time wasters
- Managing stress in the work place.
- Solutions for managing time effectively.
- Distractions in The Workplace.
- Avoiding Being Deflected.