Quality customer service is what separates successful brands from those that struggle to get by. Increasingly, consumers are choosing brands and businesses solely in accordance with customer service – above even product quality and low prices. To become proficient in high-level customer service is to become a priceless asset in the eyes of most businesses. Practical experience matters, but so too does laying the groundwork with focused, dedicated study.
The Course Objectives:
- Introduce participants to the importance of customer service in a competitive work environment.
- Developing the capabilities and skills of participants in the field of customer service so that they can meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Learn about modern concepts and methods in customer service.
- To develop participants skills in identifying customer needs and providing them with high quality services.
- To develop participants ’skills in communicating with clients and developing their positive attitudes towards clients.
- Enabling participants to efficiently and effectively address customer problems, and developing their capabilities in dealing with different types of clients
- Introduction to Customer Service.
- The benefits of great customer service.
- Customer Analysis: Knowing your Customer.
- How to present a professional appearance and attitude?
- Communication Skills.
- Calming Upset Customers.
- Telephone Customer Service.
- Internet Customer Skills.
- Time Management Strategies.
- Stress Management Strategies.
Who this course is for?:
- Customer service employees.
- All who wants to develop the customer services skills.