Based on the fact that knowledge is the gateway to engagement, the HR Management course is designed to build participants' awareness and knowledge of the major functions that make up a modern HR department. The modules of this course are considered fundamental and include basic knowledge as well as latest trends and keys to effectiveness. If you are looking to strengthen your knowledge, venture into a specific HR function or embark on an HR business partner role, then this course should be your first course to consider.
The Course Objectives
- Understanding the Human Resources Management-Roles and Responsibilities.
- Identify the human resources needs of an organization or department.
- Explain the responsibilities of management, HRM specialists, managers, and employees in managing the employment relationship.
- Understanding the Human Resources Management main functions.
- Understanding a Shifting Labor Market
- List the main functions in Human Resource Management (HRM).
- Defend the new roles of modern HRM.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of HRM in designing and implementing a performance management system.
- Describe the different steps in the training and development cycle.
- Demonstrate understanding of a complete compensation management system.
Who this course is for?:
- HR professionals or those who are about to start a career in HR. The course is also beneficial for experienced officers and managers in HR who wish to update their knowledge and skills about the latest techniques in the various human resources functions.